Sunday, May 27, 2007

some shuffle
music quiz

1. How does the
world see me?

Here Comes A
special Boy
- Freezepop

2. Will I have
a happy life?

Running
- No Doubt

3. What do my
friends really
think of me?

Barely Legal
- The Strokes

4. Do people
secretly lust
after me?

Callbacks
- We Are Scientists

5. How can I make
myself happy?

Dangerous Business
Since 1979
- The Legion Of Doom

6. What should I
do with my life?

Golden Skans
- Klaxons

7. Why should life
be full of so
much pain?

Can't Do it
without you
- cassie??? WTFFFF

8. How can I
maximize my
pleasure
during sex?

I just got this
symphony goin'
- the fall of troy

9. Will I ever
have children?

Brand new
number one

- sevencollar tshirt

10. Will I die happy?

Twist and shout
-the beatles

11. What is some
good advice for me?

One more moment
- Ronin

12. What is happiness?

Brianstorm
- Arctic Monkeys

13. What is my
favorite fetish?

Postal Blowfish
- Albert Hammond Jr.

14. How will
I be remembered?

Am I Wry? No
- Mew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home