Sunday, May 6, 2007

yay today is sunday and there's no exam tomorrow but there's exam on friday, A maths and geography. and im going to the airport to study soon with my band mates. yeah band mates' not only for jammings/gigs and stuffs okay, we study together too! i bet my mom dont believe that im actually going to study with my BAND mates. i bet she thinks that im going jamming or something. hahah mom oh mom i bet im gonna do way better than what i got last term. i got second last in class last term okay. that's, not a good thing. totally. but yeah i dont wanna get second last again cos i hate it. nawh my parents didnt scold me last term. they did the 'slow talk' thing. which i think, doesnt really work hahaha k gtg bye.

sanchia is <333333

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home