Sunday, July 22, 2007

soul meets body

i have no idea why i'm feeling very very emotional right now. No, not emo. It's emotional. I dont know why. That explains why I changed my blog template and everything else. Exams or Prelims are in a few weeks time but what am i doing right now? I dont feel the urgency or whatever to study/revise. Maybe it's just me. Maybe it's because of all the things i hate that revolves around me. i dont know.

I keep reminding everyone to study because Os is around the corner but, sigh. What am I supposed to do now. I need to start studying everything from scratch. Chemistry, Physics, A Maths. Is it too late to start now? or tomorrow? Or should I just lay back and fail my prelims and O levels and go to a private school or retain sec 4. shit, no I dont want that. But I really dont know where to start from.

I wasted one whole year last year. I thought 'oh well i still have one year to study for Os.' but just look at me now, holy shit. I just wasted another half a year.

'Time will wait for no one'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home