Sunday, December 30, 2007

Free From It All

(old yashica slr, )


I'm back from the trip, yes. I'm just too lazy and tired to go into details. The trip wasn't that bad, tho.

it was all about:
- Subway
- I Am Legend
- McDs
- the beach
- the beach, again
- Chuzzle
- Long Journey(s)
- Traffic Congestion
- Tranny
- The Heartbreak Kid
- Weird Stares
- Playstation, 2

& lots and lots of self-reflection

It was okay the first few days but i felt like shit cause it was holidays without the family, hari raya haji/christmas hols whatever. and i missed my 3 year old brother's birthday. I missed a few gigs. and i really really need to catch up on my friends, and the band. i miss my family alot too :-/ i need to cover my sleeping debt! pictures of the trip, bleah.

see you guys on tuesday, haha. we've got alot to catch up on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home