Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Endless Journey to the sun and back





those are a few of the pictures i took during today's photog session with Khairul, Kelana, Hazrul and Asyraf. click here for more :-)

The reason for the lack of proper entries is simply because, there are just too much to say and I dont really feel like pouring everything out on actappalled cause, some things are meant to be kept a secret, yeh.

Ok so, i'm turning 17 in around 10+ days. And it's not a good thing, really. I wanna be 16 forever, or 14. Older, more responsibility. I'm just not ready to be a seventeen year old.

On a lighter note, i want jellybeans and a decent pair of earphones like the ones from Shure or something, but shure(s) cost an average of like, 200 bucks. So, anything decent like the 20 bucks sony earphones is good enough for me :-) heh. Oh and i want a watch cause my 7 year old watch just fucking died on me, a nerd watch @ calculator watch will do. hahaha!

ps: thanks hazrul for the treat, haha! and thanks kelana for the shirt, tho its fucking huge but soaking in hot water will do. lolol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home