Monday, March 10, 2008

You're the colour, the movement, and the spin

David Fullarton

One week term break, much needed. I felt a little bit annoyed at first because i'm picking up the pace of waking up every morning at 6 15 to go to school and then all of a sudden there's a one week holiday. But to think about it again, the one week holiday is a blessing cause i need to repay my sleeping debt.

I've been sleeping for more than 8 hours everynight, and i'm loving it. And if it rains, shiok. I still can't get over 7th of march. I'm suffering from flashback and withdrawal symptoms, haha. It was just, amazing. Let's hope that they'll come back for a solo, i'll be the first to get the tickets.

Oh, what can i do with 4 bucks? cause thats the amount of money left in my wallet. I'm broke. I'll only get my allowance on Wednesday, i hope. I need to get running shoes, watch, and shit. Oh, and the freaking 160bucks calculator.

Love, you know, seeks to make happy rather than to be happy

till next time :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home