Friday, April 11, 2008

Look how they shine for you

Heaps of assignments, and fucked trainings haha. I don't know what else to talk about cause recently my life is kinda, mundane. Something interesting is coming up though, in 2 hours time?

Primary school reunion class chalet. I swear it's going to be damn weird looking at how all of us have grown up, and changed. I'll kill syafiq if he forgot to bring my camera, slutz. Speaking of primary school, i remember how decent i was then. I've changed alot alot alot, serious shit.

I was a good student in school, a prefect. And I don't dare go against any school rules at all. I still remember how screwed up my teacher was last time, that old woman. One big fat liar and a lazy bum who's often down with gastric pains and severe moodswings.

Ok that old woman didn't help me much in school, my tutor didn't help either. That's how I ended up at Bowen, i guess hahaha. Bowen isn't really a good place for your children, dear parents.

ok wtf it's seven and syafiq better call me soon, fucker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home