Saturday, July 26, 2008

hey rufus!

i'm going to befriend rufus tonight since i can't make myself sleep after taking a freaking long nap. i didn't intend to take a nap even. it was the medicine, which was a little bit too hardcore for me. blame it on the weather too, heh. 

gave today's beatnik party a miss cause i'm not feeling too well and i only woke up at, eight pm. i'm going to miss tomorrow's transendence for some reason. best of luck to all the performers tomorrow yeh!

my parents are coming down to school next tuesday, and that's when all hell breaks loose. haha okay i hope it won't be that bad considering that i've been a good kid in class. my grades are simply, atrocious. it's probably because of my studying techniques or i was being plain lazy before the mid years. wish me luck.

oh, ignite!

I'M SELLING THIS COOL STUFF HERE, buy la please :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home