Monday, February 4, 2008

Be strong for me, And i'll be strong for you (ily)

i promise,

i'm feeling better today so i decided to do some, song shuffle quiz. haha, ! go read

1. How does the
world see me?

Hundred, the fray

2. Will I have
a happy life?

shine on you crazy diamond, pink floyd

3. What do my
friends really
think of me?

helicopter, bloc party

4. Do people
secretly lust
after me?

(back to the) 101, albert hammond jr.

5. How can I make
myself happy?

Superfriends, Mew (how cool haha)

6. What should I
do with my life?

A poor man's memory, explosion in the sky

7. Why should life
be full of so
much pain?

nude, radiohead

8. How can I
maximize my
pleasure
during sex?

map of problematique, muse

9. Will I ever
have children?

You got the style, athlete

10. Will I die happy?

don't look back in anger, oasis (yeh!)

11. What is some
good advice for me?

choose the one who loves you more, copeland

12. What is happiness?

Get in the ring, Guns N Roses

13. What is my
favorite fetish?

late night request, great spy

14. How will
I be remembered?

add your light to mine baby, lucky soul

hahaha, omg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home