Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Make It Happen



The day didnt start out right cause i was late for school. I woke up at 6 45, hahaha. My dad was shouting at me cause he's gonna be late for work if i'm late. And then there was a (heavy) traffic jam at PIE i think. When i reach millenia it was already 8 am, I was supposed to be there by 7 30. But alot of people were late so it's ok. I looked through the list for my name and i got into freaking Barney clan, that purple pedo dinosaur clan.

The first person i talked to was, Shaun from chung cheng high MAIN. He kept emphasizing on MAIN whenever someone ask him which school he's from. Made new friends, Elaine Nadiah Sakinah Grace Roy or uhm, the clique hahaha. Also Mariam, Gabriel the New Urban Male guy who told us the insights of working at NUM, Ben, Faisal, and like 10 more people. I dont remember their names.

Today was, 3 hours of boring talks but the clique was talking away so it wasnt that bad. And then lunch, and the ice-breaker games. Which is prolly the most fun part of today. Shaun, Dan and D was elected to be the cheer fuckers hahahha, okay the cheer 'captain'. totally totally wtf.

Ok today was a great day afterall,Gabriel and Daniel is staying at Millenia, Jeremy Ng and Habibah is staying also. I think i'm withdrawing from the appeal thingamajig. I'll think about it ..

2 Comments:

Blogger clln said...

GABRIEL WANG THE SHORT GUY? HEH HEH

February 26, 2008 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger patrickeatworld said...

hahahaha yeh

February 29, 2008 at 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home