Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Movie Script Ending



see la phy, i've been watching this video over and over again

Haha, go watch that mv. Prolly the sweetest and saddest music video ever. Okay last night was fucked until I saw you smile, heeheehee. Oh shit school tomorrow! I was so looking forward to school, only until I realised that i'm in 08B5 with some weird ass mofos. I should've appealed to arts, ugh. I really hope there are nice people whom i can get along with easily, haha.

I'm gonna be alone at home from tuesday till friday night cause my family's flying off to Bangkok, gah. It sucks like hell okeh, but i can't follow them cause of school. I have to wake up at 6 15 myself, no breakfast, ok i should learn to be independant yes? haha crap.

till next time
oh crap,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home