Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I'm thinking of what sarah said

hectic jungle

Ok in the midst of doing my assignments, i shall take some time to post something for uhm, actappalled readers to read? hahaha. Firstly, i swear i need to catch up on my friends. Everyone's god damn busy with school and stuffs, it's difficult now. New evironment, new friends, new enemies, more obstacles.

I'm really worried about the promos, if i just scrape throught year 1, i swear i have to leave. Cause it's only the first few actual weeks of school and it's very pressurizing already, yes. And to think that i have 2 projects to be completed in 2 weeks time, CIP shit and another art project about some quinn guy.

Time travels so damn fast. Like, today's wednesday and for all i know it'll be monday already. Get it? Exams is after june holidays which is super fucked up, and i really hope the intensive training during the holidays won't really be that hxc.

Speaking of trainings, every cca have this, 'politics' thing going on and i'm seriously supper annoyed by it. And this one person is actually pulling the whole cca down, indirectly. Super annoying motherfucker. I'll be really god damn happy if he's gone but it's damn impossible so whenever i have to play in the same line as him i'll just put everything aside but i'll never ever let him step all over me. Everything has it's limits. And it takes alot to make me angry, but he's too much.

I shall continue with my assignments, and i just remember that i have GP test tomorrow.

god bless. god bless that guy, hahaha.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

April 17, 2008 at 7:48 PM  
Blogger patrickeatworld said...

thanks :-)

April 18, 2008 at 10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home