Wednesday, May 21, 2008

narrow stairs


This week is probably the best week of school ever, for me, because monday was holiday, i was absent on tuesday, today's a god damn short day, tomorrow cip day at jurong west primary till 1pm, friday's another short day. I am super duper glad that this is the last week of school. Even though the june holidays is for us to prepare for exams and not to throw all our books aside and waste all the time doing stuffs which doesn't benefit us at all, it's better than normal school days, ha.

Today during the home tutor period we were told to plan what we're going to do/study every single day during the holidays. I don't really plan things but i guess it's good for me? whatever it is, i find it difficult to actually, plan.

I received my Subject Tutors' Report today, and i'm glad that all of the remarks by my subject tutors are positive remarks. Except for that one part by my mother tongue teacher, about getting distracted by playful peers and shit, ha! and the total number of assignments handed in for mother tongue, *^%$#

All the best to tta for tomorrow's gig at ngee ann poly's atrium. I can't go on stage and play but i'll try my best to come down and support, heh. Thanks Hafiz and uh Amos (whoever you are, hahaha) for filling in. Hope everything goes on smoothly, and god bless you all (haha)

till next time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home