Sunday, May 4, 2008

pw


I've just submitted my MT project work proposal, what a pain in the ass. I still have 2 accounts assignments to complete and i'm tired. Friendly against NYP yesterday, and it wasn't that bad. That one teamwork goal makes alot of difference. They played rough, we kept cool. We played extremely well in the third period but, it's a little bit too late though.

National Library after that, the weather was hot as hell. Met Shersha, thanks for everything! Madi was at the library too. Did the introduction and a bit of feasibility, and i couldn't take it anymore cause i was really really tired. Imagine having training all the way at kallang till damn late on friday, reaching home only around 11 and waking up early the next day for the friendly match. Walked around a little bit with Sha after sending Madi off. Went home to an empty house.

5 stations tomorrow, i don't know if i can make it. Assignments assignments assignments, all. I need to complete my poa bad debts, and text my dad about later.

uninspired

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home