Thursday, July 3, 2008

We fold like icicles on paper shelves, it's a pity to appear this way


well yeh if you're wondering why the entries in actappalled are getting boring, that's prolly because i'm either too lazy or i'd rather post on my livejournal. so if you're interested you can ask me nicely for my lj , i really don't mind unless you're some twat hahahaha.

ok i have h1 art tomorrow and i just realised that i have alot alot alot to cover. no i don't have to do any art prep, but i need to read up about a handful of artists like lucia hartini, marc quinn, duane hanson, chuck close, rene magritte and stuffs like surrealism, photorealism and so on. those stuff are kinda insteresting actually, so it's not that bad.

and yeh tomorrow is officially the fuckin' last day of my mye, i know i'm such a loser cause i'm the only one from 08B5 who takes art and there are only 2 students in my h1 art class. it used to be 4 though, one of them transferred to NAFA and the other chap is some random ahbeng who attended one lesson only and then disappeared to bugis street or something after that.

ciao

Hold, hold, hold on
I swear I saw it somewhere
Waving, wading, one, two, three, above the wakes that follow


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home