Saturday, December 6, 2008


i am seeking protection against anything which might seem to be exhausting me or tiring me out. it would appear that i am seeking a life of security and physical ease, free from any problem or disturbance.

i am a leader and possibly at this tine in a position of authority, but i am experiencing problems. i am not quite sure how to handle the present situation.

being emotionally inhibited i have no alternative at this time but to be a 'watcher' rather than a 'doer'. at this time i feel as if i am being forced to compromise and stand back. but this is not the true me. deep down there is that warm 'open' person which is awaiting the moment to burst forth.

for some time now my hopes and expectations have been denied and because of this i am becoming withdrawn and introverted. continual disappointment has manifested itself in me becoming both suspicious and restrained i have become withdrawn from others and have receded more and more into myself. i seem to have lost my innate enthusiasm and imaginative nature, for fear that i may be carried away by it only to find that i am wasting my time. i am loath to trust people, as in the past my trust has been misplaced. i seem to be keeping myself cautiously aloof from others. at this moment in time my attitude is to trust nobody - until they can prove themselves to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home