Saturday, August 11, 2007

Brightest

Okay so there are regular visitors to this blog. very suprising. haha. Sorry for the lack of updates. Last week was one hell of a week for me. It was terrible. Sleepless nights. But i still went to baybeats day 2 at least. hehe. I thought i wont be able to make it to baybeats again this year. Yeah i was still sick that saturday. I felt like going home after meeting Eden, Shawn and co. but nah. Going home will only make me feel more sick. I didnt mosh though. I saw the mosh pit and it was, hardcore. Total hardcore. Halfway through A Vacant Affair i felt like throwing the bags down and join the pit but it's kinda irresponsible so i didnt. I went home after AVA's set cause i didnt bring my medication and i was feeling very weak already.

and so i stayed at home on that sunday and have to give baybeats day 3 a miss because my temperature went up, again. i slept through the whole day.

School on monday was hell. Especially A Maths. Cause there's a test on differentiation. And differentiation is one of my weakest topic. It's easy, yes. But I didnt listen to lessons on differentiation and that kinda, pull my A Maths down. Tuesday was better because the lessons were okay. I didnt go to school on wednesday because i was probably too lazy. and I woke up at ten on that day. Everyone's probably on their way home from school or to somewhere else already. Wanted to watched The Simpsons with Hazrul and Kelana and friends but, I wasnt feeling too good and was being a lazy ass so i decided to stay at home and rot.

The Simpsons, haha. I've watched it like, more than four times already because it's awesome. I have it in my iPod. hehe. I'm not going to be a spoiler, go watch it if you havent. Because it's worth the money.

this post is hella boring cause i'm a boring person, i know. good bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home