Sunday, February 24, 2008

Here's Another Sunday Morning Call


So today we gig-ed at music garage, and it was awesome i tell you. But i screwed up demolition lover cause i forgot the lyrics, hahahah soz. Sound check, did chapter 4 and it sounded okay. I felt super nervous before our set as usual, but i don't feel nervous at all after holding the microphone! Like, seriously every time i hold the microphone I'll feel like 'woohoo it's my turn now' and i don't feel even a slight tinge of nervousness heh.

I was wet all-over cause it's so damn hot on the stage, and we did well for all the songs ('cept for one that is) but it gives me a real, satisfying feeling seeing people dance/mosh and to hear people sing along to the song or cheer for us :-) it felt really really really great! thanks to all for everything, no words could describe how i felt during our set. And you guys actually knocked the stage monitor speakers off 3 times man \m/ hardcore babe \m/

Stayed at music garage for awhile to support other bands. Well some bands are really really great but there's one or two bands, bleargh. We still have a lot to improve on, next gig won't be that soon i guess. Cause i have to attend sample lectures on Tuesday already which kinda means that holidays is over. I'm okay with it cause I couldn't wait for school to start actually but then again, i won't have that much time for anything else already. Time management, i guess :-/

I'll post the links too the real gig's video/pictures soon. My neck's aching, my back's aching, I'm dead beat! till next time :-)

thanks for coming baby, i love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home