Tuesday, August 14, 2007

That's what she said

Today wasnt really as bad as i thought when i first woke up in the morning. It was probably because of the lack of sleep, yes.

School today is very, very peaceful because secondary 1s and 2s were'nt in school. I wish everyday's like that. I mean, not that i hate the lower secondary students. The school was just, peaceful. Love it. haha. And school was kinda, great. Only had Chemistry and physics lesson because I had English Os oral so I skipped E Maths. And there was Biology today also so it was super slack.

Oral went super duper uber great, except for the picture. There was like, too many things on the picture and I didnt know where to start but it was okay though. I think I did quite well for the reading part and I talked alot during the conversation. The converstation was about Food, Leading a healthy lifestyle and something about unfortunate people/country. It was great, it was great. I like english oral because that's the only time i can talk alot, and have someone to listen to everything that i say. haha.

Okay i need to complete two geography essays. adios.

i love english oral, screw chemistry practical.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home