Monday, August 27, 2007

time travel...yes!

Today's the first day of prelims. It was english just now and it was easy. For me, at least. I need to get a B3 for english. I know my oral went pretty well for both prelims and Os. Let's just hope that O level english paper is as easy as today's paper.

This friday's concert sounds pretty interesting. I'm still deciding whether to go to school, or not. But then again, staying at home isnt a good choice either. I think I'm in those you know teenager-who-hates-to-go-home-although-there's-enough-loving-at-home phase. I dont know why, maybe teenage angst or something, hahaha.

ok wait, some joker told me this two days ago "life is just a joke, if you fail just laugh your ass off it" hahah wth. f!

And then comes the one-week holiday. No, it's not one week, it's 9 and a 1/2 days holiday. How cool. I need to study at least 2 hours everyday. At least. Study i shall. But i totally cant study at home cause home is just, not a good place to study. National Library again i guess.

On a much-much-much lighter note, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER! may all your wishes and dreams come true. make the best out of the sponsorship/scholarship or whatever it is (haha) and, give me more money. :-) haha! god bless you. umm, shit no present/card or whatever. but i chipped in *ehem* ten bucks for your birthday cake. heh. and i planned to barge into your room at 12 last night but i kinda, forgot. hahaha. and you've probably read this even before i posted. ass. have fun you who turned one year older today!

haha abby-the-great :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home