Tuesday, September 4, 2007

With age come the inner, the higher life. Who would be forever young, to dwell always in externals?




I browsed through the folders, and I saw a couple of pictures taken during the first half of the year. Those days, I was happy. What happened, you ask. Honestly, I don’t know. No, I didn’t break up with some girl and end up posting this, emotional entry. And those photos in my folders are of me, and a few close friends.

Maybe it's the big Os that's causing me to feel like this. I'm exhausted, mentally exhausted. No, it's not the studying that's making me tired. I was on the verge of giving up. Until, this special someone came into my life. And encouraged me to keep on going and have faith. Yes, faith. Even simple words can leave a great impact on one's life. Thanks :-) Being sixteen isn’t as fun as i thought it would be (when I was fifteen).

Well, some teachers in school aren’t so nice either. the body language they portray whenever they walk pass me, or when I approach them for help is very, for lack of a better of a more insulting/filthy word, fucked up.

Yes I know I’m not the best student in class. I know for the past one and half year I didn’t show any interest in your lessons. But come on, I know what i did was wrong. I'm sorry. Hah, favoritism.

If the teachers think that I’m just a typical secondary four student who showed no sign of interest at all since the start and then starts panicking since the exams are near and they aren’t willing to help then, I have nothing else to say. I'll show them that I can do it on my own, without their help and go into the course of my choice. I'm going to laugh right in your faces on that day when I get my results.

On a much lighter note, I have to thank all those who've never gave up on me. You guys are very much appreciated; thank you :-) to teachers who weren’t anal, thanks a lot ;-) to those who gave up on me and said that i was hopeless, incorrigible, thanks to all of you also. Ha-ha!


sorry for the filthy language, i just cant help it. and that picture doesnt belong to me, credits to deviantart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home