Sunday, September 23, 2007

Such a paradox

Tomorrow's monday, and we have A maths. What a good way to start a week. The weekend isnt that bad afterall. Out on saturday, stayed home the whole of today. I didnt study as planned this weekend, i know im digging my own grave. But i thought the wider/deeper the cosier, haha bad joke. Okay fine i shall study on monday, i swear :-)

I'm sick, but i'm trying my best to pretend that I'm okay. I feel very uncomfortable though. With the leaking nose and headache. Maybe I slept too much today, which led to the headache. Which is always the case. I cant sleep too long. I envy those who can sleep like, 10 hours plus plus. I just, cant.

Anyway I just cut the back part of my hair cause it's already touching the collar and I dont want the school to fucking cut it into a 3 cm slope or something. I feel uncomfortable enough with a 2 cm fringe? They say there'll be a hair check either tomor or anytime this week so I better be safe than sorry.

and I want a new hoodie, the lightning bolt one, and I'm getting my polaroid/holga/fisheye and maybe popcam soon. I need ka-ching!

okay, peace out.

"The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you cant have them." oh f

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home