Thursday, September 13, 2007

So you're of the upper class now?

facebook

Now lets talk about my O level prelims shall we? Ha-ha. The papers were easier than I expected. not that I’ll get As for every subject but at least I think I did better than mid years which is totally appalling, atrocious and horrifying. Since prelims just ended I decided to spend around uhm, two days to rest. No, make it three because I'm going out tomorrow.

I feel relieved that prelims are over. Prelims is pressurizing enough. I bet the real Os is gonna be like, hundred times worse than that. Anyway, I can’t wait for prom night. heh :-) 30 minutes for us :-) and you fucker number 2, don’t think too much. Just go for prom! I need my other half or I won’t feel complete. And then I’ll feel uhm, sad. Ha-ha. Go okay?

I've been listening to a whole lot of shit on my iPod these few days. My 30GB iPod is full. I still remember saying that those who bought the 60Gb and 80Gb ones are crazy because they won’t be able to fill the whole iPod up anyway. come to think about it again, I think I need an 80gb iPod. someone buy me the new iPod classic? hahaha :-) the iPod touch isn’t worth buying in my opinion. although it looks cool, and it is cool, it's still not value for money. Even iPod nano now plays video, but with a smaller screen than iPod classic of course. whatever it is, I need a new iPod with bigger memory space, ha-ha :D

oh, I’ve finally created a facebook account after so long cause I was too lazy to fill in the shit(s) but since I don’t have anything to do now and I’m hungry but I’m not allowed to eat I decided to spend some time on facebook and I think facebook is damn addictive but I need more friends so, sign up please? hahahha.

till then, take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home