Tuesday, September 11, 2007

what i really learned in study hall


Today's the last day of prelims, for me that is. Good luck and all the best to all of you retaking malay/chinese/tamil and biology. Last night was fucked but i got over it quickly. I wonder how i managed to do that but maybe its because it's kinda useless to dwell over such things. I feel sick now so i shall post a longer entry tomorrow or something since i don't have school tomorrow, and thursday. I swear i need more sleep.

I dont like handphones. Handphones are monsters. Im not going to check my phone as often. So i'm sorry for the late replies, or not reply at all. and if i do reply it'll be short, useless ones. I apologize for that. Anything just call my home number. or email. or leave a message on msn. or friendster. or myspace. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home