Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Planned Perfection Sought In My Dreams



Well so far, the papers are way relaxed and easier than expected, even better than the prelims which was like a tight slap on my face. The papers I've sat for actually gave me so so so so much hope. L1B5 less than 20 is a little bit impossible for me but L1B4 less than 20 will do :-) I'm hoping to get and A1/A2 for E maths, ha-ha. I couldn't believe that paper 1 was that easy. while doing the paper, i checked the cover page for 3 times to make sure that i got the right paper, hahaha.

ok physics on Friday, Social Studies on Monday. Just 2 more major papers!

I'm half way there,
(and its all on me)

[edit] i'm stuck in between Coloursplash flash, vivitar ultra wide & slim, holga, polaroid, 4 x action sampler! someone tell me which one i should get first. hmmm.. [/edit]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home