Wednesday, October 3, 2007

From birth to five, you're learning. From five to ten, you're playing.


Yes, thats me on the extreme right. Black ranger, yo. I still remember, i was super obsessed with power rangers last time when i was kindergarten 1 till like, primary 3?

I used to have the whole set of weapon toys man. From blue ranger, to red, to green, to whatever. I remember my favourite one was the White Ranger's sword and the Black Ranger's Axe. I swear I actually placed both weapons at the side of my bed when I go to bed. I used to think that power rangers and all those evil Putty Patrollers were real. I scare the shit out of myself when I saw the putty patrollers at some power ranger live show thingamajig.

Okay so that was last time and thinking about those days when I was super young and naive and was a super huge fan of mighty morphin power ranger makes me happy. Cause I was a really happy kid. An innocent young kid with no problems at all. But now, :-/

By the time you're fifteen
You're never wrong
But then you turn around
And it's all gone, your childhood

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home