Wednesday, October 17, 2007

This Fish Is A Tough One

i woke up and i felt like shit. okay i always feel like shit when i wake up but today was the shittest. I'm having a tootache, yes a fucking toothache and i'm having a fever. I just wasted one roll of film cause i still havent get the hang of loading the film into my fisheye 2. And i think the flash and the teeth of the film is busted. This means that i have to go to Basheer, by friday. Or i'll have to go to Objectifs (singapore lomo embassy) and it's fucking troublesome so i'd rather go to basheer to get it change before the three-day thing ends.

Os is next monday, but i still havent feel any pressure. Great.

Selamat Hari Raya to all my Malay friends.
Selamat Hari Lebaran to my Indonesian friends, cousins.
Selamat Hari Raya again, to my Indian Muslim friends.
sorry i dont know how it is said in tamil, heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home